[rt-users] Problem with emails on Replies

Ryan Walsh rj.walsh at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 11:35:21 EDT 2008

My RT is installed and works except that when someone replies to a
ticket or updates the status and it is to supposed to email the
requester as well as other people in the group watching the queue.
However, it is not sending any of those emails. It also does not send
to anyone I manually put in the CC/BCC fields.  But, it will send
emails to me indicating someone has submitted a new ticket.  It
doesn't come back with any errors messages... here is the actually
email it says it sends out.... I am using RT 3.6 on Ubuntu, MySQL,
and fetchmail .. thanks for any help!