[rt-users] Dependencies, Status and visibility.

Roger Gammans roger at computer-surgery.co.uk
Mon Jun 23 06:11:50 EDT 2008

Hi

I want to make it easy to pick out the tickets which are in
workable on more easily as many of our tickets are stalled
waiting other tickets, among other things (such as more
correspondence, or an customer appointment).

In some cases this is captured by making a ticket is dependent
on a different ticket. Has any written any scrips which
auto-stall tickets which have resovled dependencies and
the unstall when all the deps are resovled.

Or does someone have a better way of achiveing this?

TTFN
--
Roger. 	                        Home| http://www.sandman.uklinux.net/
Master of Peng Shui.      (Ancient oriental art of Penguin Arranging)