[rt-users] Root user not priviliged

Paul O'Leary paul_oleary at breconridge.com
Mon Jun 23 10:53:02 EDT 2008

I have re-initialized my RT 363 database with the rt-setup-database
script, and after initial login with root, I cannot switch to the
advanced view. Is this an indication that I am not a privileged user.
I do not see where in the DB tables, it stores the privs? Can someone
point me to that location? I need to migrate my existing RT system
from oracle XE to oracle standard, but a full rt_user exp/imp does not
seem to work properly.

Is there a migration procedure anywhere, a checklist on what is needed
to perform an export/import from one system to another?

Cheers

Paul

"This email is confidential. Any unauthorized use or disclosure is
strictly prohibited."