[rt-users] how to add ability to escalate to another queue

Kenneth Crocker KFCrocker at lbl.gov
Mon Jun 23 13:21:13 EDT 2008

Slamp,

	We have a workflow process that does this based on an added 'Ticket
Status' value. We added "pending rv" and "rq approvd" as active
statuses. When a ticket has passed review from the Queue we use for
approvals, the ticket owner clicks the "Approve" option (we added it to
the Tabs when in a ticket page), the Ticket Status is change to "rq
approved" and another scrip (just for that 'Request Approvals' queue) is
activated and it moves the ticket to the appropriate 'Support Queue'
(determined by a CF that indicates which organization sent the ticket)
and automatically changes the ticket owner to 'Nobody' and notifies the
queue Admin of the new queue that they got a new ticket. Would that be
something like what you are talking about?

Kenn
LBNL