[rt-users] Clicking a link brings me back to login page

Kenneth Crocker KFCrocker at lbl.gov
Tue Mar 4 16:55:37 EST 2008

Juan,

	I've found that this is more common than I thought. There are at least
a couple possible reasons, one has to do with setting up your sessions
table (MySQL) and the other has to do with how FireFox and IE handle
cookies along with Apache. This is how we handled it:

	1) make a change in RT_SiteConfig.pm
	"Set($WebSessionClass, 'Apache::Session::File');"

	2) Set SetupSessionCookies overrides (type “vi SetupSessionCookies”
<enter>); as follows:

	Modify “my $session_properties;” by adding “Transaction   => 1,” to the
code at end before the “else” line."

	This did it for us, but we don't use the DataBase SESSION Table.
	Hope this helps.

Kenn
LBNL