[rt-users] BCC with no subject creates ticket

Gene LeDuc gleduc at mail.sdsu.edu
Fri Mar 7 18:34:25 EST 2008

I wanted to something similar, sorta, kinda..  Anyway, I wanted to prevent
ticket creation by a "new" email under certain conditions.  I never could
figure out how to do it within RT because you don't control until after the
ticket's been created.  So I ended up just deleting the ticket right after
it was created.

--
Gene LeDuc, GSEC
Security Analyst