[rt-users] customising Wikitext html component

Chris Hoy Poy kryanth at gopc.net
Mon Mar 10 22:24:18 EDT 2008

Hi all,

just started customising up RT - had a request to make the HTML component "EditCustomFieldWikitext" to make it larger (they want to use it for an additional description field) - is it possible to do this with callbacks (that would be the ideal way I think?)

or would I have to revert to overlaying or extending the field (I'm looking at the code and thinking I could add my own component, LargeWikitext or something, and then have that return a larger component.

Been playing around a bit, and it doesnt always listen to what I'm doing - so just after a short answer before I blow a lot of time on this - is it possible, and is there some pointers someone can lay on me?

cheers;
//Chris