[rt-users] need help w/ fastcgi..

King, Aubrey aking at currentgroup.com
Wed Mar 12 17:53:30 EDT 2008

Did it.  Same error.  I miss mod_perl.

-----Original Message-----
From: Joe Casadonte [mailto:joe.casadonte at oracle.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 12, 2008 4:57 PM
To: King, Aubrey
Cc: rt-users at lists.bestpractical.com
Subject: Re: [rt-users] need help w/ fastcgi..

On 3/12/2008 4:18 PM, King, Aubrey wrote:

> [root at CURRENT.tracker2]# ls -la /etc/httpd/logs lrwxrwxrwx  1 root
> root 19 Jan 23 21:51 /etc/httpd/logs -> ../../var/log/httpd
> [root at CURRENT.tracker2]# ls -la /var/log/httpd/fastcgi/ total 12
> drwxr-xr-x  3 apache apache 4096 Mar 11 18:06 .
> drwx------  3 root   root   4096 Mar 12 04:02 ..
> drwxr-xr-x  2 apache apache 4096 Mar 11 18:06 dynamic
>
> It looks like they're open.  For grins, I did a chgrp apache on
> /var/log/httpd and did a chmod 770 on it so it's group writeable.  I
> also moved the fastcgi directory out of the way to see if apache would

> create a new log dir.  It did not.

Doesn't that indicate a problem, then?  What, I don't know, as the perms
all look fine.  Can you try making /var/log/httpd 777 for 2 minutes and
see if that fixes it?

--
Regards,

joe
Joe Casadonte
joe.casadonte at oracle.com

== The statements and opinions expressed here are my own and do not ==
== necessarily represent those of Oracle Corporation.               ==

***CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE***
The information in this email may be confidential and/or privileged. This email is intended to be reviewed by only the individual or organization named above. If you are not the intended recipient or an authorized representative of the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination or copying of this email and its attachments, if any, or the information contained herein is prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify the sender by return email and delete this message from your system.