[rt-users] What is the advantage of: CSS::Squish

Ruslan Zakirov ruz at bestpractical.com
Fri Mar 14 09:56:02 EDT 2008

On Fri, Mar 14, 2008 at 4:10 PM, Jesse Vincent <jesse at bestpractical.com> wrote:

>  On Mar 14, 2008, at 4:12 AM, Ham MI-ID, Torsten Brumm wrote:
>
>  > Hi RT Developer,
>  >
[snip]

>  > What is the main advantage to do this? How will this work together
>  > with other modules calling directly their css files like rtfm, at or
>  > calendar ?
>
>  If they add their CSS to main.css, then it should include them
>  automatically. if they stick them in the page header, then it won't
>  but they should continue to work the "regular" way.
I've implemented it in such way that extensions can take advantage
also by pointing to its main css file using squished suffix and then
the file will be squished as well. For example if you have xxx.css,
then you link it from a page as xxx-squished.css and RT will generate
one file by inlining all includes.

--
Best regards, Ruslan.