[rt-users] RT 3.6.4 poor query performance

Richard Ellis Richard.Ellis at Sun.COM
Mon Mar 17 05:35:23 EDT 2008

Hi All,

We have upgraded to 3.6.6 over the weekend and also run some
optimisation against the database but performance is still very poor.

I have looked at RTx::RightMatrix and Everyone definately does not have
OwnTickets rights unless that is lying to me, which I doubt.
I've used the tuning-primer.sh script to do some tuning and performance
has improved somewhat, as query builder now only take 300 seconds
average to load instead of 400, but it is still unusable which is
frustrating the users. It's going to take another 36 hours before I can
check how the optimisation is going.

I couldn't get the MySQLTuner to run, but I'll take a look at the perl
this week if I get a chance.

If anyone else has any ideas at all, I'm open to suggestions, including
witchcraft :)

Richard

--
Sun.com <http://www.sun.com> 	* Richard Ellis *