[rt-users] RT 3.6.4 poor query performance

Richard Ellis Richard.Ellis at Sun.COM
Mon Mar 17 12:45:00 EDT 2008

Hi Jesse,

That's worrying because according to the master list of users I have,
their should only be 88 users who have permissions to own tickets. Thats
probably not the cause of the performance issue though, so I'll shelve
that for now to look at later.

I'll turn slow queries on now and send results tomorrow.

Rik

--
Sun.com <http://www.sun.com> 	* Richard Ellis *
Technical Developer, .Sun eBusiness