[rt-users] Upgrade Oracle to 10g r2

Joe Casadonte joe.casadonte at oracle.com
Mon Mar 17 16:51:56 EDT 2008

On 3/17/2008 3:54 PM, Stephen Turner wrote:

> Do you see anything in the RT log? We've had this symptom when using
> Oracle-specific sql functions against a mysql database. The RT log
> revealed the problem in our case.

It's been a long time since I've looked into this.  I remember capturing
the SQL for it, but I don't recall if it displayed the same symptoms in
SQL*Plus as it did in RT.  I've a new DBA now, so I'll get him to look
into it sometime this week.

--
Regards,

joe
Joe Casadonte
joe.casadonte at oracle.com

== The statements and opinions expressed here are my own and do not ==
== necessarily represent those of Oracle Corporation.               ==