[rt-users] Mail down?

Robert Keidel rkeidel at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 19:36:49 EDT 2008

Hi Kenn,

I don't think the system is down. But it looks like the majority of
users of this list are living in Europe. And since Good Friday is very
big holiday in Europe, I guess a lot people are not going to work or
even checking their email.

Ohh, by the way, I can't help you with your issue... sorry.

Have a great Easter weekend.

Robert