[rt-users] adding custom filed value to email

Huw Selley huws at s2s.ltd.uk
Thu Mar 27 13:13:08 EDT 2008

On 27 Mar 2008, at 16:57, Stephen Turner wrote:

> Please don't Huw, this has been very entertaining ;)

:)

> How about just
>
> return $Ticket->FirstCustomFieldValue($_[0]);
>

> or even no subroutine - just use $Ticket->FirstCustomFieldValue($_[0])

If you want to ditch the sub $_[0] will always be undef as there will
be no @_ (because it's no longer a sub) :)
In that case (to use it as a one liner) just:

my $custom_field = $Ticket->FirstCustomFieldValue('SomeField');

Huw

s2s company email disclaimer    : http://www.s2s.ltd.uk/datasheets/email_disclaimer.pdf
s2s company registration number : 3952958
s2s VAT registration number     : GB763132055
Business premises               : Ground Floor, Overline House, Crawley, West Sussex, RH10 1JA
Registered address              : Heathcote, Kings Road, Ilkley, West Yorkshire, LS29 9AS
Place of registration           : England