[rt-users] CF - Select values rights

Kenneth Crocker KFCrocker at lbl.gov
Fri May 2 14:13:52 EDT 2008

Horst,

	What other rights do those users have and are they "Global" rights or
for a specific queue? Are they rights granted to individual users or
user only in a certain group? Is the CF applied to ALL queues or just
that specific one? Normally, one would have to go to
Configuration->Custom Field->Group Rights and grant the appropriate
rights to the correct group or user, depending on how your
infrastructure is set up, but you didn't specify whether you grant
rights to users individually, globally or only in groups. That would help.

Kenn
LBNL