[rt-users] Broken CSS (and others)

Killian De Volder killian.de.volder at scarlet.be
Sun May 11 01:23:48 EDT 2008

Jesse Vincent wrote:

>> I also tried letting everything be handled by mason (as you requested)
>> however, then pictures disapear, and it still doesn't work.
>
> Ok. Letting _everything_ be handled by mason is the right thing.
> Anything else _will_ result in failures of one sort or another. (It's ok
> to use an optional special rule to pass through /NoAuth/images/)
>
> When you do that and try to load
>
> /NoAuth/images/bplogo.gif in your browser, what do you get?
Without passing _everything_ => A nice image of Best-Practises
With passing _everything_ I still get an image .... odd :)

When everything is passed, the top image refers to :
http://192.168.123.99/NoAuth/images//bplogo.gif

I also tried just setting chmod 777 on every file, didn't help.
I now also tried to use the differnt RT "localhost" settings (symlinks, RT-installation
folder and /opt/rt3).
They all have the same symptons.