[rt-users] How to flag neglected tickets for support engineer response??

Dominic Lepiane Dominic.Lepiane at ptgrey.com
Mon May 12 19:05:32 EDT 2008

We have two main support queues, one for support, one for RMA.  We handle about 50 new tickets a week and usually have just over 100 tickets open at any given time.  So we don't have a lot of support infrastructure, we have two people doing support plus they bring in various other people either from manufacturing for RMAs or from engineering / development for expert advice.

If we could move stuff in to a couple separate queues as they are worked on, that might simplify the support management and help us ensure nothing gets missed.  One of the things we look for in our custom query is how recently a ticket was active (as opposed to when it was opened).  We basically set priority based on that.

Dominic Lepiane