[rt-users] new install 3.6.6 - logo image issue

Robert Keidel rkeidel at gmail.com
Tue May 20 16:00:19 EDT 2008

Hello,

thanks Sam, I tried the stuff you suggested, but it did not fix my
problem. I am at the point to start over from scratch. I am very
certain that this issue is created from a wrong installation process.
My question is now, where do I have to look at, so I do not create
that error again. I could install the packaged version 3.6.5 what
comes with Ubuntu, but I'd like to use the newest version. Maybe if
you all could give me some suggestion where to look just so I do not
get the same error again. Any help would be very appreciated. Or maybe
you have some other suggestions.

Thanks for all your help,

Robert