[rt-users] SearchBuilder problems with sorting by Custom Fields

Kenneth Crocker KFCrocker at lbl.gov
Tue May 20 18:11:08 EDT 2008

Emmanuel,

	I downloaded 3.6.6 and am up to the "make testdeps". This ran fine but
for a couple things missing:

  Calendar::Simple...found
         DBIx::SearchBuilder 1.50...MISSING
                 DBIx::SearchBuilder version 1.5 required--this is only
version 1.49 at (eval 27) line 2.
         Date::Format...found
         CSS::Squish 0.06...MISSING

	How do I get the latest SearchBuilder and download it if it wasn't
included in the original download? Why does it state it wants 1.50
instead of 1.53? This is confusing for me.
	Thanks for your help.

Kenn
LBNL