[rt-users] Problem installing RTFM

Luis Jimenez luisj at nemedia.com
Wed May 21 12:17:48 EDT 2008

Hello guys,

I already installed RT 3.6.5, but when i try to install RTFM its telling
me that RT is missing...

Here is the output:
[root at server RTFM-2.2.1]# perl Makefile.PL
Using RT configurations from /opt/rt3/lib/RT.pm:
./bin   => /opt/rt3/bin
./etc   => /opt/rt3/etc/FM
./html  => /opt/rt3/html
./lib   => /opt/rt3/lib
./po    => /opt/rt3/po/FM
./sbin  => /opt/rt3/sbin
For first-time installation, type 'make initdb'.
*** Module::AutoInstall version 1.03
*** Checking for Perl dependencies...
[Core Features]
*- RT                ...missing. (would need 3.4.2)*
- Text::WikiFormat  ...loaded. (0.79)
- Tree::Simple      ...loaded. (1.18)
- HTML::TreeBuilder ...loaded. (3.23)
- Time::ParseDate   ...loaded. (2006.0814)
- HTML::FormatText  ...loaded. (2.04)
- YAML              ...loaded. (0.66)

==> Auto-install the 1 mandatory module(s) from CPAN? [y]

If i tell the Makefile to install from CPAN, its unable to find it in CPAN.

I told it to not look for it in CPAN, and then i did make install, but
im not able to see any RTFM options in the web interface logged in as
the admin user.

Anybody knows something about his behavior?

Regards,

--
Luis Jiménez
Information Technology Manager