[rt-users] SearchBuilder problems with sorting by Custom Fields

Kenneth Crocker KFCrocker at lbl.gov
Tue May 27 15:40:53 EDT 2008

Jesse, Emmanuel,

	Thanks! I finally got it. Boy, do I need to learn some on this install
stuff. I now have 3.6.6 up and running. Looks great!
	I am STILL having trouble getting a search to sort results by a Custom
Field. Is there some limitation that only allows this to work if the CF
is defined as numeric? Or something like that? Thanks for your help.

Kenn
LBNL