[rt-users] Getting RT-Extension-ResetPassword Module

John BORIS jboris at adphila.org
Wed May 28 16:43:15 EDT 2008

Jesse,
I didn't plan to do that. I stick with what I know how to do.

On May 28, 2008, at 4:31 PM, Torsten Brumm wrote:

> for the whole svn try svn co svn://svn.bestpractical.com there
> you'll find everything :-)

Please don't EVER check out the entirety of our Subversion repository
all at once. That is a SIGNIFICANT drain on our resources and is much,
much more disk, cpu and network intensive than building a full svk
mirror of the repository.

If we notice a user doing this, we will block their IP address from
accessing our servers.

Jesse