[rt-users] "self" queries

Aaron D. Ball adb at broad.mit.edu
Thu May 29 09:47:22 EDT 2008

RT folks,

I've got a number of saved-query boxes on my RT home page to keep track
of various classes of tickets I own or am watching.  I'd like to make
them available to my co-workers without having to rewrite the query for
each user.

Is there a way to create a query that refers to the current user who
happens to be making the query?  Something like "Owner = self()"?

Given how the "n highest priority tickets I own" query seems to work,
I'm suspecting the answer is "no", but I figured it was worth asking.
If the feature isn't here at present, is it planned?