[rt-users] "self" queries

Drew Barnes barnesaw at ucrwcu.rwc.uc.edu
Thu May 29 10:14:04 EDT 2008

All I can really tell you is to search the living hell out of the
mailing lists.  I have every list message since I signed up archived
both on my hard drive in gmail.  At last check it was somewhere in the
neighborhood of 300 MB.

perldoc on some of the lib/RT/*.pm files may point you in the right
direction, but I've never been able to sit through that mess myself.

--
Drew Barnes
Applications Analyst