[rt-users] Getting RT-Extension-ResetPassword Module

John BORIS jboris at adphila.org
Thu May 29 12:41:06 EDT 2008

Glenn,
Thanks. That worked. I had to go to a machine that is outside our
WAN/LAN so there must be a firewall rule that is blcoking it.

Thanks again

John Boris

John BORIS wrote:
> I would like to use the Password reminder module from the repository
but
> I am a bit clueless on how to get the code. Can someone point to
> directions on how to get the code or the module so I can install it in
> my RT instance?

John,

Try:

svn export svn://svn.bestpractical.com/RT-Extension-ResetPassword

This will give you just the files for the RT-Extension-ResetPassword
code, without any of the subversion versioning stuff that you won't
need.

Best,
--Glenn

--
...destination is merely a byproduct of the journey
           --Eric Hansen