[rt-users] Everybody group added as requestor

Terence Monteiro terence at deeproot.co.in
Sat May 31 00:18:30 EDT 2008

Terence Monteiro wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I've been writing a Perl Catalyst application that uses the RT library to
> create, work on and resolve RT tickets. I'm making a call to
> RT::Ticket->create
> to create a ticket, passing the Queue, Subject, Requestors, Attachments in a
> hash.

I'm using RT version 3.6.1-4 installed from the debian package, and mysql
version 5.0.32-7etch1 installed again from the debian package. I've not
added
any overlay/vendor/local overlays for the RT::Ticket module. But I'm
using the
User_Local.pm and CurrentUser_Local.pm module overlays for auto create and
canonicalize user info for LDAP posted by Philip Cole on your wiki at
http://wiki.bestpractical.com/view/AutoCreateAndCanonicalizeUserInfo