[rt-users] ExternalAuth - group and group_attr question | Frage zu group und group_attr Einstellungen

Mike Peachey mike.peachey at jennic.com
Wed Nov 5 10:50:02 EST 2008

Michael Bieniek wrote:
> Hi,
> my LDAP authentications works very well for me. Now i want that only
> users whitch are in group 'lg_rt_ticketsystem' are allowed to log in. I
> have tried many possibilities, but nothing changed - i can't log-in if i
> add the 'group' and 'group_attr question'.
> Can anybody tell me what values i have to add?
>
> 'group'                     =>  'cn=lg_rt_ticketsystem',
> 'group_attr'                => 'cn=lg_rt_ticketsystem',

Try the whole distinguished name (DN), for example:

'group' => 'cn=lg_rt_ticketsystem,ou=groups,ou=lg,dc=lg,dc=de',
--
Kind Regards,

Mike Peachey, IT
Tel: +44 114 281 2655
Fax: +44 114 281 2951
Jennic Ltd, Furnival Street, Sheffield, S1 4QT, UK
Comp Reg No: 3191371 - Registered In England
http://www.jennic.com