[rt-users] CALLING EXTERNALAUTH TESTERS - v0.07_01 now available.

Mike Peachey mike.peachey at jennic.com
Thu Nov 6 17:06:17 EST 2008

Aaron Zuercher wrote:
> wedding vegetables?  :D

Yes. :)

> Mike,
> I'll test it ASAP, can I install over top of the old version or do I
> need to remove it?  what is the recommended uninstall method?

Over the top is fine. User_Vendor.pm is still there, but has been
reduced to almost nothing. All the functionality has been moved out to:
lib/RT/Authen/ExternalAuth.pm
lib/RT/Authen/ExternalAuth/LDAP.pm
lib/RT/Authen/ExternalAuth/DBI.pm

Uninstallation is a manual affar I'm afraid. For RT-3.6.x you basically
need to remove every file detailed in the MANIFEST file, but for
RT-3.8.x you should just be able to remove the
local/plugins/RT-Authen-ExternalAuth directory.
--
Kind Regards,

Mike Peachey, IT
Tel: +44 114 281 2655
Fax: +44 114 281 2951
Jennic Ltd, Furnival Street, Sheffield, S1 4QT, UK
Comp Reg No: 3191371 - Registered In England
http://www.jennic.com