[rt-users] RT 3.8.1 Logged out on Search

JOHN ROMAN cicero at insightbb.com
Fri Nov 7 07:03:00 EST 2008

Bryan,

this should be an easy fix that has to do with differences in the RT database you migrated from versus the one you use in 3.8.1.  you'll need to follow these steps

1.  export the database from your old RT
2.  update the schema using the information contained in the UPGRADING.mysql file
3.  update the RT databases using the normal scripts contained in README