[rt-users] OnCreateAutoReplyException

Allan Eising allan.eising at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 09:11:30 EST 2008

Sure.

My problem was that I didn't know that another scrip is taking care of
the auto replies.  So I identified the script using the syslog logging
- it's quite simple to see, as it it writes the name of the scrip and
then informs you that it sent out an email. Next I edited the scrip,
and changed the condition to User Defined. FinalIy I pasted the scrip
from the wiki in the Custom Condition box.

Allan