[rt-users] CALLING EXTERNALAUTH TESTERS - v0.07_01 nowavailable

Mike Peachey mike.peachey at jennic.com
Mon Nov 10 06:22:19 EST 2008

Franzini, Gabriele [Nervianoms] wrote:
> Hello,
>
> V0.07_01 is working for us for authentication with MSFT AD, after
> installing it on top of 0.06. New users can log in and get "autocreated"
> properly.
>
> Thanks a lot to all developers for the quick solution.
>
> This is what we added to RT_SiteConfig.pm, in case it may help someone
> else:
>
> # Config per LDAP Authentication
> Set( @Plugins, qw(RT::Authen::ExternalAuth) );
>
> ### LDAP Settings
> #
> Set($WebExternalAuth , 1);
> Set($WebFallbackToInternalAuth , 1);
> Set($ExternalAuthPriority,  [   'AD_LDAP'
>                             ]
> );
> Set($ExternalInfoPriority,  [   'AD_LDAP'
>                             ]
> );

You are using WebExternalAuth *and* ExternalAuth.. is this intended? The
 two are not designed to work together, it should be either/or.

--
Kind Regards,

Mike Peachey, IT
Tel: +44 114 281 2655
Fax: +44 114 281 2951
Jennic Ltd, Furnival Street, Sheffield, S1 4QT, UK
Comp Reg No: 3191371 - Registered In England
http://www.jennic.com