[rt-users] EX_TEMPFAIL Error

Curtis Bruneau curtisb at vianet.ca
Wed Nov 12 15:35:09 EST 2008

The url in the command needs to be valid and accessible from the local
interface, dns and all. If your hostname is pointing to 127.0.0.1 from
the local machine you'll have to add that IP to the apache configuration
or remove the hostname pointing to localhost in /etc/hosts .. Personally
I have all my interfaces bound except localhost, so you'll have to make
sure there's no local host definition overriding the real dns.