[rt-users] Moving a CF in the web interface

Wayne Richardson wayne at fsckin.com
Mon Nov 17 21:44:15 EST 2008

Is it possible to move custom fields' placement in the 3.8.1 web interface, to make them feel better integrated?  For example we use priority and severity (a custom field) as two ways to classify tickets and would like to place them next to each other in the basics section in the ticket metadata, instead of priority in basics and severity in the custom fields section.

-Wayne