[rt-users] Gnupg interaction with speedycgi in RT 3.8.1

Dominic Hargreaves dominic.hargreaves at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Tue Nov 18 18:45:50 EST 2008

On Tue, Nov 18, 2008 at 02:46:52PM -0500, Jesse Vincent wrote:

> I...didn't know anyone was still using SpeedyCGI with RT. I haven't been
> able to get it to work at all in years. What happens if you run the
> SpeedyCGI script by hand and/or crank RT's logging up to "debug"?

Heh. I wasn't aware that speedycgi was marginal, or deprecated :) Should
we be marking it as such?

speedycgi in general seems to work fine with Gnupg off.

No lines are logged to the debug log when this happens. When running by
hand I seem to reliably alternate between getting the output to STDOUT
and STDERR.

Will do a bit more prodding during daylight hours, but if it's not really
being used these days then I might just attach a health warning to the
handler and be done with it.

Cheers,
Dominic.

--
Dominic Hargreaves, Systems Development and Support Team