[rt-users] Add AdminCC on create

Jon Tollerton jtollerton at zoominternet.net
Mon Nov 24 13:19:50 EST 2008

I want to automatically add an AdminCC to certain tickets based on
information within the tickets themselves. I have that working a custom
condition, but I want the initial 'ticket created' message to go to this
AdminCC as well.  I get a record in the history of the ticket that the
AdminCC is added and the notifications get recorded after that point,
but they're only sent to the default AdminCC watchers on the queue.
There's information on the wiki that scrips get executed in alphabetic
order and I have my script named
0n create add AdminCC
Note that it's a leading zero, not a capitol O, so it should execute
ahead of any of the other scrips.  I'm confused as to why this isn't
working, but if nothing else would it be possible to add code to my
custom action to actually send the email explicitly from the scrip itself?

Thanks,
-Jon