[rt-users] Forward function in 3.8.1

Carolyn Fairman cfairman at epgy.Stanford.edu
Wed Nov 26 15:31:25 EST 2008

Yes, that's the issue.

The email content itself is often (for most mail readers staff here
use) just an attachment.  In some webmail clients it is ok but not in
Apple Mail or Thunderbird (Windows).

Carolyn

(We're still undecided about the setting for ForwardFromUser actually)

On Nov 26, 2008, at 10:39 AM, Jerrad Pierce wrote:

> On Wed, Nov 26, 2008 at 13:13, Ruslan Zakirov
> <ruz at bestpractical.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Then a mime-attachment.eml
>> I think ForwardFromUser config option might help. If it's not then I
>> don't get what exactly you want.
>
> The complaint seems to be about the attachment.
> More specifically, I imagine it's Content-Type: message/rfc822
> Alas many MUAs don't handle this properly (including gmail).
>
> --
> Cambridge Energy Alliance: Save money. Save the planet.

Carolyn Fairman
Education Program for Gifted Youth
650.614.2456
cfairman at epgy.Stanford.edu