[rt-users] Problem with visibilty of several tickets

Petr Grolmus indy at civ.zcu.cz
Wed Oct 1 09:39:01 EDT 2008

Hi,
this problem persist, but now I'm able to describe how this "invisible"
tickets have been created. If you simetime cut and paste the part of MS
Excel table  (I guess  openoffice  calc  also) and send it to RT or
insert it in RT web-form of  new or existing ticket (comment or reply),
so since then RT will NOT display this message and any other further
messages of this ticket. The same problem is with mail attachements. You
can try download this file
(http://home.zcu.cz/~indy/rt-vanishing-tickets.txt.gz), gunzip it and
add in RT as an attachment. In my environment it works for 100%.

This behavior is a litlle bit annoying :( Does anyone has the same
problem? Or better - solution? :)

Thanks,
Petr Grolmus