[rt-users] Action::EscalatePriority messing up my ticket history

Ham MI-ID, Torsten Brumm torsten.brumm at Kuehne-Nagel.com
Thu Oct 9 06:38:25 EDT 2008

Hi Bernd,
not sure for EscalatePriority Module, but for the RT::Action::LinearEscalate you can define to not mess um the history:

--from the modul:

       You should prefix options with "LinearEscalate_" in the config:

           Set( $LinearEscalate_RecordTransaction, 1 );
           Set( $LinearEscalate_UpdateLastUpdated, 1 );

       From a shell you can use the following command:

           rt-crontool --search RT::Search::FromSQL --search-arg \
           "(Status='new' OR Status='open' OR Status = 'stalled')" \
           --action RT::Action::LinearEscalate \
           --action-arg "RecordTransaction: 1"

If i understand this correct, then set both to 0 will disable this. I think this module is doing more or less the same, but in a linear way.

Torsten

Kühne + Nagel (AG & Co.) KG, Geschäftsleitung: Hans-Georg Brinkmann (Vors.), Uwe Bielang (Stellv.), Bruno Mang, Dirk Blesius (Stellv.), Alfred Manke, Christian Marnetté (Stellv.),  Mark Reinhardt (Stellv.), Jens Wollesen, Rainer Wunn, Sitz: Bremen, Registergericht: Bremen, HRA 21928, USt-IdNr.: DE 812773878, Persönlich haftende Gesellschaft: Kühne & Nagel A.G., Sitz: Contern/Luxemburg Geschäftsführender Verwaltungsrat: Klaus-Michael Kühne