[rt-users] scrip to setting due date back to unset

Violetta Wawryk v.wawryk at science-computing.de
Thu Oct 9 08:30:34 EDT 2008

Hey,

My queustion is the following. I have a queue where the default for the
due date is set to 7 days. I have different scrips that set the due date
to either 1 or 14 if the subject contains certain key words.

As I understand RT, as soon as a ticket comes in the defaults in the
basics will be set and if there are different matching scrips they
change the wished values like due date.

So what do I have to do to unset the due date?

This is the part of the scrip I use to set it to 1 day:

my $duedate = RT::Date->new($RT::SystemUser);
   $duedate->Set(Format=>'unknown', Value=>'1 days');
   $self->TicketObj->SetDue($duedate->ISO);

Thanks for your help.

Violetta

--
________________________________ creating IT solutions
Violetta J. Wawryk               science + computing ag