[rt-users] RT interface not working

Kobus Bensch - No Sig kbensch at fullnet.co.uk
Fri Oct 10 12:49:59 EDT 2008

Hi Everyone

Now to start, i have downloaded all the archives for RT and searched and
searched but am unable to find a solution.

I am looking after a server that was rebooted this morning because it
was slow. Since the reboot, when you try and access rt via a browser it
comes up with a download box. In IE it says:
Do you want to save the file or open it.

In Firefox it is trying to download a file of type: httpd/unix-directory

I have looked in the logs and httpd is giving me a 200. No errors on the
mail side.

Please can anybody help with this.

Thanks in advance

Kobus