[rt-users] RT interface not working

Kobus Bensch - No Sig kbensch at fullnet.co.uk
Fri Oct 10 13:05:15 EDT 2008

Hi Chaim

Wow that was quick.

mod_perl.

Cleared the mason cache

Here is my apache conf for rt:
<VirtualHost 172.16.0.7:80>
    ServerName rt.connection2.com
    ServerAdmin webmaster at connection2.com
    ErrorLog logs/rt.connection2.com-error_log
    CustomLog logs/rt.connection2.com-access_log common
    DocumentRoot /opt/rt3/share/html
   # Pass through requests to display images
   # Alias /NoAuth/images/ /opt/rt3/share/html/NoAuth/images/

    AddDefaultCharset UTF-8

    PerlModule Apache::DBI
    PerlRequire /opt/rt3/bin/webmux.pl

    <Location />