[rt-users] scrip change customfieldvalue on certain value

Violetta Wawryk v.wawryk at science-computing.de
Fri Oct 17 10:16:40 EDT 2008

Hi,

has anyone a scrip or an idea how my condition for the following
situation has to be written?

My customfield called "CFA" has for example the value "value1" and
"value2". The value is currently set to "value1". I now want my scrip to
check wheather the value has changed and to which value it has changed.
And that is exactly my problem. How do I check what the new value is?

The first part would be:

if ($self->TransactionObj->Type eq "CustomField" &&

and what comes after &&  ??

Thanks a lot for your help!

Violetta

--
________________________________ creating IT solutions
Violetta J. Wawryk               science + computing ag