[rt-users] help with scrip

Violetta Wawryk v.wawryk at science-computing.de
Mon Oct 20 02:53:33 EDT 2008

Hi Gene,

good idea, thanks. But didn't work either. The scip is than always
applicable and always applies the customfield which it should not do. *args*

I also tried unless, but than I get the errormessage:

Scrip 17 IsApplicable failed: syntax error at (eval 950) line 1, near
"->Subject unless"

So I guess this strange perl doesn't know unless.

Somehow I cannot believe that noone ever tried something like this.

Frustated Greetings
Violetta

--
Vorstand/Board of Management: