[rt-users] RTx-EmailCompletion and RTFM incompatible?

Alex Young alexyoung at scoutsolutions.co.uk
Mon Oct 20 15:38:30 EDT 2008

Sorry for spamming the list a bit tonight, I'm just going through all
the outstanding support requests I have had from the RT users that I
haven't been able to fix myself.

I have a few extensions installed, but if I install RTx-EmailCompletion
I no longer have RTFM showing in the RT interface. If I disable
RTx-EmailCompletion, RTFM returns. It's a little odd.

I have been enabling RTx-EmailCompletion in RT_SiteConfig.pm with the
following line:

Set(@Plugins,(qw(RTx::EmailCompletion)));

Is it something I have done wrong, or just missing? RTx-EmailCompletion
does work a treat in 3.8.1 when its installed.

Thanks.