[rt-users] Safe to modify ScripActions table in database

Kenneth Crocker KFCrocker at lbl.gov
Tue Oct 21 13:15:04 EDT 2008

Gordon,

	Probably not, as this table merely contains a POSSIBLE action and the
code executed. The scrip table points to a certain record on the
"Action" table when a scrip is created. However, I really do not
understand why on earth would you do that rather than let RT do it (and
any other possible functions) for you when you create your
"user-defined" code in a scrip. It seems alot like inventing the wheel
all over again when there are numerous ones that can be used. Your
choice, I just do not see the advantage against possible risk.

Kenn
LBNL