[rt-users] RT thinks this message may be a bounce

Kenneth Crocker KFCrocker at lbl.gov
Tue Oct 21 13:20:10 EDT 2008

Rana,

	If you know SQL and have either SQL Plus or SQL Navigator (or some
other tool), you might want to take a look at the "TICKETS" table. This
table will show you any links, tickets it merged from, etc. That might
tell you something. Have you run a query to see what queues there
are/were in? If a ticket from another Queue was merged into a ticket in
a different Queue  AND if that is the cause, you might be able to
correct the problem by unmerging the ticket, moving it to the correct
queue and THEN merging it.
	To stop the problem, you could write a scrip that evaluates the "FROM"
queue on a merge and if no the same as the "TO" queue, do not complete
the transaction, or if that's not possible, UNDO the transaction. Just a
thought.

Kenn
LBNL