[rt-users] RT Upgrade 3.2.2 -> 3.8.1: HTML::Mason goes intoinfinite loop.

Ruslan Zakirov ruz at bestpractical.com
Wed Oct 22 00:41:43 EDT 2008

The log says that mysql closed connection without any reason. Such
errors happen when mysql has a bug, mysql client libraries has a bug
or DBD::mysql perl module or DBI perl module. Provide versions of
these libraries.

You should start from DBD::mysql and DBI. Install newer DBI which is
tested much. Play with different versions of DBD::mysql close to the
latest. Always run tests before installing these modules and report
errors using http://rt.cpan.org.

Best regards, Ruslan.