[rt-users] preventing correspondance for some queues

mcr at simtone.net mcr at simtone.net
Wed Oct 22 20:01:09 EDT 2008

I have some queues that I have created that will get tickets opened
to deal with.  I am pointing cron and other daemons' warnings
at these queues.  I don't want any response.

This action is stock scrip#27.
It appears that the only way to disable this for the 2 queues
involves is to remove it for all queues, and then add it to all other
queues.

Or is there another way?

--
Michael Richardson <mcr at simtone.net>
Director -- Consumer Desktop Development, Simtone Corporation, Ottawa, Canada

SIMtone Corporation fundamentally transforms computing into simple,
secure, and very low-cost network-provisioned services pervasively
accessible by everyone.  Learn more at www.simtone.net and www.SIMtoneVDU.com