[rt-users] RT 3.8.1 successful install but fail to login

Pawel Dlugosz pawel.dlugosz at gtsenergis.pl
Thu Oct 23 09:08:29 EDT 2008

Hello,

I've searched for the answer in wiki, google and archives
of this list. Unfortunately couldn't find any :/

I resolved all dependencies successfully, I'm getting
the login screen and all but when I try to login for
the first time with default credentials (root/password)
I get the error message: "user or password incorrect".

There is only one error line in the log:
[error]: FAILED LOGIN for root from x.x.x.x
(/opt/rt3/share/html/autohandler:265)

How can I increase debug output so I could tell
where to look for clues?

TIA.

RT 3.8.1

--