[rt-users] Find out the original queue for a ticket that has been moved

Ernesto Hernandez-Novich emhnemhn at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 10:45:49 EDT 2008

I have a "master" queue where almost everyone sends requests. A clerk
looks at the tickets there and then places them in a different queue for
processing. I'd like to have a query/report that shows the ticket, the
queue it is currently in, and the queue it originated from if different
from the current queue.

The Ticket table only has the current queue, and I can't find any
obvious way to join Transactions. Hints or better ideas?
--
Ernesto Hernández-Novich - Linux 2.6.18 i686 - Unix: Live free or die!
Geek by nature, Linux by choice, Debian of course.